
I had my second treatment this week with the new drug combo, IROX. The doctor took me up to full dosage, so the side effects have been there. First I experienced nausea on Tuesday, not the greatest feeling, it lasted all night. Wednesday, I slept most of the day. I also experienced a feeling similar to having a sinus headache. I also had to get a Neulasta shot on Tuesday which is a boost for my immune system (white cell count was a little low).
Today, I woke up feeling fine. So I guess that is how the week will go following a treatment. I can live with it!
My hair is still falling out, there is hair everywhere! My dog doesn't shed this much. The funny thing about it though is I seem to be losing mostly the dark hair and retaining the grays! Go figure.
I have a surprise retirement party to go to tomorrow night, with a luau theme. I am thinking I will go to the party store today and buy some neon pink hairspray - it will match the blouse I am wearing for the party.
Have a great weekend and following week. Sherri
2 comments:
Can't wait to see your pink hair tonight! Keep your blog going and your great attitude. You truly are a very strong lady and I love you very much:) You are with me everyday in my thoughts and prayers.
Sherri,
I am glad to see that others are benefiting from your great strength and sense of humor. I know that I have. I would love to see you with pink hair.
You are in my thoughts and my prayers.
Cathy
Post a Comment