Sunday, December 21, 2008

and the Goose is getting fat...

Not too much to report, that is why I haven't posted lately. Treatments are going well, or at least without complications. I have had a few minor things, dizziness, the ever present rash and a few episodes of low blood sugar. Overall, everything is under control.
I won't be getting my next CT scan until after the New Year. My CEA blood test was slightly elevated, but according to the doctor, it still isn't consistent with the disease.
I am still the case history on the table, as nothing has been within the so-called "normal" parameters. But, I still feel good, still get tired and still keeping busy.
I know everyone is probably caught up in the hustle and bustle of the season, I know I have been. Don't forget to take time for yourself and remember the reason for the season.
Sherri

No comments: