Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Update

Well, so far since December 30th, I have had a nuclear stress test, an echo cardiogram and last week I had another CT scan. The results of the tests for cardiology show that I have a very strong heart. There is no sign of any heart disease, all valves and arteries are functioning well. I will get the results of the CT scan in 2 weeks when I see the oncologist again. I am still getting the rash from the Erbitux though.
Not much else to report at this time. I have been experincing being tired again after treatment, but I think that is due in part to the Rozerem I am taking to help me sleep on Monday nights. I am trying to find a happy medium here. I have to try taking 1/2 the dosage. It works very well, but leaves me too tired the next day.
I am getting ready to get some work done on my house, so that will keep me busy for a while. Nothing else going on these days.
Sherri

No comments: