It seems since Facebook evolved I am posting here less and less. For those of you who have looked here for updates, I apologize. There really hasn't been much to report since October. I continue to have chemo every other week, with a 3 hour infusion in the office and then home for 46 hours with the pump. My body is tolerating the chemo fairly well, with mild nausea, sinus congestion and being tired.
I will be having my 1st CT scan since the pump was started at the end of this month so at that time I will have more too post.
I hope you all had a wonderful Holiday and enjoy a happy, healthy and fun new year. Thank you all for your support, prayers and love. It means more to me than I can put into words!
Sherri
Saturday, January 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment