
Today I woke up to the sound of rain. Not an unpleasant sound, but one that makes me want to lay around all day and do nothing! I get overwhelmed thinking about the things I want to do and then I say the heck with it and continue to sit! I know it is the weather and just give me a sunny day and I will dig into some things that need to be done.
I hope my ambitions are more than just that. I know that I still have to take it easy as I am in the healing phase still and can't push myself. Mind is willing, body not ready yet!
I continue to receive calls and well wishes from friends and co-workers and it is important to me to hear from all of you.
Rags and I have adjusted to being back home but we miss Robin, Herb and the "big dogs" Belle and Beau. I know we will be visiting real soon because Baby Mundy will be here soon.
So I have some more mail to go through, toss out, and bills to pay (never ending, huh?) and will most likely spend another day relaxing. Was going to venture out to WalMart today, but decided I probably won't, hate going in the rain.
Other than being a little tired though, I do feel good today. FYI, when I had the port inserted on Thursday (4/3/08) Dr. Newman told Robin that I had a lot in my favor; low CEA>4.9, only 2 out of 19 lymph nodes were diseased, still have full liver function, my overall good health and my good attitude. So keep those prayers coming folks!
Sherri
I hope my ambitions are more than just that. I know that I still have to take it easy as I am in the healing phase still and can't push myself. Mind is willing, body not ready yet!
I continue to receive calls and well wishes from friends and co-workers and it is important to me to hear from all of you.
Rags and I have adjusted to being back home but we miss Robin, Herb and the "big dogs" Belle and Beau. I know we will be visiting real soon because Baby Mundy will be here soon
So I have some more mail to go through, toss out, and bills to pay (never ending, huh?) and will most likely spend another day relaxing. Was going to venture out to WalMart today, but decided I probably won't, hate going in the rain.
Other than being a little tired though, I do feel good today. FYI, when I had the port inserted on Thursday (4/3/08) Dr. Newman told Robin that I had a lot in my favor; low CEA>4.9, only 2 out of 19 lymph nodes were diseased, still have full liver function, my overall good health and my good attitude. So keep those prayers coming folks!
Sherri
5 comments:
you are a force to be reckoned with and all your friends will be praying for you and keeping your spirits up as high as possible. you know where and how to reach me for ANYTHING.
Hi Aunt Sherry!
We have been praying for you and thinking about you. I will check in regularly to see how you're doing. Hang in there!
Love
Jen and family
Hi Sherri, My prayers and well wishes, thoughts r w/u. This blog is such a great idea. They didn't have such a thing like this 6 yrs ago. I will look forward to reading ur progress from day to day. Keep up your great outlook. I feel that helped me day-in day-out to be positive. Thinking of u!!!
Love ya, Pat M (redpdm)
Sherry, This is a another great way to deal with what is happening and ongoing in your treatment. You are an inspiration to ALL. Keep the faith because God has plans for you. You have many friends and family who love and pray for you and are all here for whatever you need.
Love, Robin
Hi Sherri,
Your site is great, and you will be hearing from us! You encourage all of us with your courage--keep it up. Love ya!
Post a Comment