Thursday, November 13, 2008

Those ain't just rosy cheeks folks...







I know that many of you haven't seen me in a while, most of you prior to the hair loss and definitely not since the rash, so I thought I would share some pictures with you.
Now what does the rash feel like? Well, it is tight like a bad sun burn, it itches like you would expect a rash to itch, it burns and stings and it is drying my skin. I have a topical antibotic, some green tea facial serum, special face wash, plus an organic moisturizer to use. They help to relieve some of the itching, burning, etc., but nothing lasts very long.
Is it going to go away? From what I have read, most likely not, unless the doctor stops using the Erbitux, which probably won't happen. She may reduce the dosage, that remains to be seen.
Is it any where besides my face? Yes, it is traveling downwards, it is on my neck, some on my chest and it keeps moving south. The corners of my mouth are affected, as is the inside of my mouth.
So, like I said, those ain't just rosy cheeks...
Sherri






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's nice to see the picture of you smiling, hope that doesn't hurt.

Love Ya,

Robin