Monday, November 17, 2008

Treatment Day - - again.

I had another Erbitux treatment today and so far all is well. The doctor told me I would have this rash as long as I am getting the Erbitux, but it may get a little better from time to time. Right now it is on my eyelids, as well as directly under my eyes, so I was prescribed some drops that go in the eyes and on the eye lids. They also prescribed a special mouthwash to ease the sore mouth. Also, the rash is not spreading any more, so that is good.
If I didn't previously state it, they tell me the rash means the Erbitux is working; I sure hope I am getting some benefit from this discomfort.
Oh well, until next week...
Sherri

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So ironic that for something to be working you have to have these side effects to know it!!

Love Ya,
Robin

Anonymous said...

Sherri,I can't believe the rash. I know how Jennifer has itched with rashes,but I can only guess how it must feel. Glad that it seems to be working though, that's what is important.
Love, Pat