
Hi All,
I saw the doctor yesterday and while he did not have the official written report he got an oral report from the CT department. According to the oral report, there has been slight growth in one tumor (less than 25%) and no growth in the other tumors. Considering that the last CT scan in January had shown that all of the tumors had nearly doubled in size, this was great news! He told me if I feel as good as I look than I am doing great. He still considers me stable and there will be no changes in my treatment.
Overall this is good news, but I still want to see the written report. I am tired today as yesterday was my long day for treatment, but other than that I feel fine!
Hope all of you are enjoying our spring weather, I know I am!
Sherri
No comments:
Post a Comment