
Wow, I can't believe I haven't posted since the beginning of June! Guess I have been busy with summer activities, like the rest of you. I have been down to Jonesville VA with a mission group from my church, making a home safer, warmer and drier for one family. It just seems that the summer is slipping away too quickly.
As for my health, so far so good. I will have another CT scan this month then some decisions will be made from there as to the course of treatment; continue with the same or try something new.
Overall, I still feel pretty good. I do get tired easily though. I had a bout with a kidney stone and a UTI this summer, but that is in the past also.
From what I have been reading, family wise, it has been a good summer all around for most everyone.
Enjoy what is left for those of you who have more time to enjoy. My grandkids went back to school today, 1/2 day, but start full time on Monday.
Up a lazy river, Sherri
No comments:
Post a Comment